Dear Southlands Christian Schools Families,
Southlands Christian Schools partners with Bevaris Alliance to provide food services for our students. In an effort to implement COVID-19 food service safety measures during the 2021 – 2022 school year we will use MySchoolAccount.com, which is a food preorder and payment management system. Preordered lunches will be prepackaged and distributed to students in a safe manner. Elementary lunches will not be sold at cafeteria cash registers but only through MySchoolAccount.com. Online orders on MySchoolAccount.com will begin on September 1st. August lunches can be preordered by submitting the paper order form and payment to the cafeteria by Monday, 9 am.
This online service offers you the ability to preorder your student’s meals, make deposits directly into their student account, view purchase history, transfer funds between students and have an email reminder sent to you when an account balance gets low. Deposits and payments can be made through ACH (checking or savings) or Credit Card. Each student’s account will be updated in real time so that preorders and account balance information will be current. We are requesting that each parent create a MySchoolAccount.com account for their students before August 31st.
We respectfully request that you create this account before August 31st so Bevaris Alliance can continue with the implementation process of the preorder food system. In order to participate in the lunch service, please follow the instructions below to create your account:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com
2. Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
3. Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
4. Select CA for the state
5. Create a User ID and Password
6. Choose BA103 from the “School District” drop down menu.
7. Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
2. Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
3. Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID numbers to add each student.
(Please add school code SCS before ID number, ex: SCS123456)
4. Once students are added, you will be able to click the Pre-Order tab to view the menu and place orders.
Note: A parent account can be linked to multiple children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
Remember, in order to participate in the lunch service for your student, meals must be preordered and paid for in advance. All meals will be prepackaged for distribution.
*Note: There will be a per transaction convenience fee of $2.00 for ACH and 4.75% for credit/debit. These convenience fees are only associated to financial deposits and not necessarily purchases.
Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year.
Should you have any questions regarding MySchoolAccount, please contact us at Rosascafe1@gmail.com.
Bevaris Team, Inc.