This handbook contains important information about our school including rules, policies, and procedures that have been established to ensure a safe and effective environment for learning and growth. We ask that you read this thoroughly.
Preschool State Forms
As a licensed preschool, we are required to give you access to current and available state forms. These forms can be viewed online, picked up in the preschool office, or filled out by hand during the registration process.
After School Tutoring
- Tutoring will start on Tuesday, September 3rd
- Tutoring times are 3:30-5:30pm, 4:30-6:30pm & 5:30-7:30pm (if needed)
- Sign-ups will be weekly
- We will have private tutoring (1 student), group tutoring (up to 3 students) & homework club (up to 5 students)
- You can provide my email (email@example.com) to all parents who are interested in tutoring or you can email me if you think a student needs tutoring and I will reach out to the family
- We are looking for staff who are interested in being a tutor. The pay will be $25-$35 per hour, depending on what group you will be tutoring. If you are interested in being a tutor, please email me separately.