Southlands Christian Schools’ kindergarten program builds on what your child has learned in preschool. We are focused on encouraging your student to continue to grow academically, socially, and spiritually. Our goal is to see your child nurtured, challenged, and prepared for success. Our Kindergarten program will make the transition into primary school seamless.
Why Choose Southlands?
- Emphasis on reading and phonics
- Math curriculum above the average Kindergarten level
- Academic areas exceed all California State Standards
- Technology is used regularly
- Teaching on a developmental level
- Modern curriculum
- God’s Word taught daily
- Personal development in fine arts, ethics, and relationships
- Differentiated instruction
- Physical education
- Art (2nd semester)
- Field trips
- Holiday celebrations
- Spanish (2nd semester)